Have hormone questions? Struggling with PCOS or endometriosis? Think you might be going through “the change”?
We work with women like you everyday. We understand your issues and challenges because we are women like you. We have the credentials and training to support and treat women who struggle with hormone issues. No more fuzzy guesses or multiple doctor visits with little to no help.
We focus on the following:
- General hormone imbalances
- Four Pillars of Health (Nutrition, Physical Activity, Stress Management, Sleep Hygiene)
- Resolve gut issues: gas, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, reflux, SIBO
- Balance your hormones: through foundational health and specialized testing
- Focus on body composition: increase lean muscle and reduce body fat
- Increase your energy
- Improved quality sleep
- Decreased fatigue
- Increased libido
- Building resilience
- Giving you the confidence
- No medical gaslighting
- Judgement free zone
- We LISTEN to YOUR story
- We use specialized testing: DUTCH Hormone testing, genetic testing, gut tests
- Comprehensive blood work recommendations (i.e. full thyroid panel, inflammation, insulin regulation)
- Recommend different modalities: acupuncture, pelvic floor therapy, trauma therapy and providers that specialize in HRT/BHRT (Atlanta, GA)
- We are deeply invested in your medical care
- We are one of your strongest advocates
What is next?
Women’s health is vastly misunderstood. We aim to educate and empower women to understand their bodies. All women will experience perimenopause/menopause and some of you will experience hormone imbalance at some point in your life.
Margot is a dynamic speaker who connects with her audience through humor and real life stories. She stays up-to-date with the latest science and doesn’t let trends or wellness gurus influence her recommendations. She helps you sift through noise.
Frequently requested topics:
- Perimenopuase/Menopause Strategies: Mastering the Change
- Hormone Imbalances
- Understand how your foundational health influences your hormones
- How to exercise based on your cycle phases
- Busting Myths on PCOS
- Endometriosis: Cool the Flame
For public speaking, podcast guest, content development and sponsorship/endorsement inquiries, please indicate your needs in the “message” section of the form below and Jessica or Margot will respond to your inquiry. Looking forward to connecting with you! Fill out form below or book a call here.