Why it works: We use comprehensive assessments to treat and manage hormones. To get to the root of hormone challenges, we utilize smart testing. In our practice we offer: GI-MAP Stool test, DUTCH Hormone test, & HTMA (Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis).
Why stool testing? Hormonal health starts in the gut and we need to correct any imbalances (yes, even if you poop regularly). If we don’t examine your gut health, we’ll never fix your hormone health. Especially if you are taking HRT, we need to examine your digestive capacity and detoxification processes.
We use the comprehensive Dutch Hormone testing to examine adrenal and sex hormones. Additionally, Dutch hormone testing measures the amount of free estrogen that is excreted in the urine. We want to make sure you are not holding onto estrogen which will create an imbalance or an environment that puts you at risk for estrogen dominant a cancers.
We round out with HTMA (Hair Tissue Mineral Testing). We love minerals; they are the spark plugs of the cells! Almost all of us are deficient in minerals and we burn through them when we are stressed. Minerals are the life blood of hormonal health.
Benefits of Comprehensive testing:
- Personalized Recommendations
- Hormonal health starts in the gut
- Improve digestive capacity
- Better understanding of how your hormones work
- Correct nutrient/mineral deficiencies
- Support Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Ability to lose weight and keep weight off
- Improve the myriad of hormone symptoms
- Basic Hormones
- Cortisol metabolites
- Estrogen metabolites
- Androgen metabolites
- Free cortisol pattern
- Oxidative stress metabolites
- Digestive capacity: hormones are processed & eliminated in the gut
- Mineral Status
- Health IS personal. Schedule a complimentary strategy call to discuss your challenges and goals. Schedule here: https://calendly.com/margot-hormonewellness/30min
- During our call, we’ll outline our program along with the appropriate testing for YOU.
Happy Hormones Includes:
- Program duration is 3-4 months
- HTMA (Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis)
- 3 Consultations + bi-weekly check-ins
- Initial strategy meeting
- Lab follow up | includes lab breakdown & interpretation
- Follow up for monitoring and evaluating
- Digestion Evaluation (digestion issues and hormone imbalance go “hand in hand”)
- In-depth Four Pillars of Health (FPH) Assessment
- Your FPH Treatment Plan
- Targeted Education Modules
- Practice Better App
- Direct messaging via Practice Better App & Ongoing support
- Exclusive VIP discount for meal prep from Perfectly Portioned Nutrition
Additional costs for DUTCH Hormone Test and GI-MAP stool testing may be recommended based on further discussion on symptoms and challenges. We like our clients to be involved with these decisions and we’ll always discuss pros/cons with YOU. We do not test needlessly, only when necessary.
** We offer a payment plan. Deposit of $400, with (3) $400 monthly payments. to access payment plan. **